(©Androidfreeware.net & ©Air Conrol)
What Is Air Control?
The aim of the game is to land safely the three different form of aircraft in the game, which are;
- Large Passenger Jets – These are the largest and fastest
- Small Passenger Turbo Props – These are the medium speed and size aircraft
- Helicopters – These annoying little blighters are small but extremely slow
What’s So Great About It?
On paper, this simple (in design) game looks really boring! I downloaded it as something to muck about with before a Job interview, and have been playing it ever since. There is a massively addictive quality to this game, once you have picked it up you will struggle to put it down again!
Im not in anyway saying that this game is BETTER than other classics such as Angry Birds, I am merely saying that it is the most addictive!
Are There Any Extra Costs?
Yes, Im not gonna lie, there are. This is the massive downfall with this game! I hate games that appear free but have hidden charges, but in this case they are worth the money.
If you pay for the ‘premium’ version if this game, you get a lot of new and more interesting maps. You can however survive without upgrading, as you get two of the best for free anyway.
Whats The Verdict?
Maybe not quite the best Android Game in the world, but certainly one of the best!
MedmondTech Rating – 7/10
What Do You Think?
- Leave A Comment Below
- @medmond0 – Twitter
- email@example.com – My Personal Blog
- 5 addictive games for android (thetechblg.wordpress.com)
- Foursquare for Android gets a small update (intomobile.com)
- Get (the real) Tetris on your Android phone for the cool price of ‘free’ (games.com)
- Dropwords (for Android) (apparichith.wordpress.com)
- Frogger For iPhone / iPad and Android (apparichith.wordpress.com)
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/13-quotes-about-life-computers-and-death-from-steve-jobs-2011-utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Falleyinsider%2Fsilicon_alley_insider+%28Silicon+Alley+Insider%29#on-your-working-life-11#ixzz1W37w6wrJ
Well, Its been about a month since I caved in and bought an Android phone, and me being me, I bought one of the cheapest ones that you can get. Despite my low expectations of an £84 device, I have been blown over by how amazing this phone is.
(This image is Copyrighted by Orange. It has been used for descriptive purposes only)
Lets get down to its fault first so we can end on a high note eh?
- My San Francisco has a manufacturing fault which means that it will not charge in certain positions – odd I know, but its not a big enough issue for me to dwell on.
- It Comes with LOADS of rubbish Orange apps and trial software that you cannot easily delete!!!!! – Its Windows all over again.
- Its battery life could maybe be a bit bigger? possibly?
- It is so small & light (yeah, I know thats two things). You can truly forget that you have a phone in your pocket, especially compared to some of its rivals.
- It comes with the amazing Android OS. The only OS capable of giving Apple a run for its money (In My Opinion Only!!)
- It is feature packed; Wifi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth (Not that any phone doesn’t have that) and a good quality camera.
- Easy sync on Mac OS and Windows 7.
- Universal charging adaptor (Thank you EU legislation – its the one good thing you ever did)
So, Engadget has put out a story today saying that they are expecting the release of Windows 7.1 – This would be the next major release of the OS. It would presumably come as they prepare to release the first Nokia Windows Phones.
What I Want/Expect To See In This release
- Internet Explorer 9 – This has been hinted by other Tech Bloggers
- Better Multi-Tasking
- Better Stability of 3rd Party Applications
- More Apps In The Marketplace
- More Customisation Options
- It is as ‘closed’ and ‘reliable as iOS, but about half the price
- It has better accessibility to services such as Office, Windows live than Android, but a bit more expensive
So, I finally caved into the pressure from my friends and bought a smart phone, but not just any phone, the cheapest Android phone there is.
I am now in my second day of owning this phone, and l can safely say that it is far better than any other phones in its price range, and i may even go so far as to say it is better than some phones of an even higher cost
This phone runs Android with ease. Its 500mb ram is definitely good enough to power the OS
It has a screen resolution that is far superior to my MacBook, so no complaints in that department.
the screen is just big enough to use the touch keyboard nicely.
Its built-in WiFi is fast and easy to set up.
Its battery life means that if you are a heavy user, you have tl keep recharging it.
It comes loaded with terrible apps that you don’t want and can’t easily delete, which brings back horrible memories of Windows
It is made by Orange, so it gets a few laughs from people based on the brand alone.
- Mobile Microsoft Office
- Xbox Live
- Live Tiles