I thought it would be a bit of fun to take a look at all of the potential iPhone 5 leaked pictures.
On a side note, I do not condone leaks, and all photos below have been sourced from elsewhere on the internet.
(Images above sourced from http://www.techfreakstuff.com/2010/07/iphone-5-leaked-screenshot.html)
I have always been a big fan of the iPhoto Application for Mac, and was extremely pleased when Apple announced that they would be making it available for the iOS platform. Some people have been sceptical about the release, saying that it isn’t needed, but this is why I believe that it is needed…
- The iPad is already a brilliant device to create digital content thanks to Apps such as; Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Garage Band and iMovie. The addition of iPhoto means that the iPad is now truly just as good for media creation as a Mac is (assuming that you favour the touch interface, which I do).
- At a price of £2.99, this software is so cheap for what it is. By Apple releasing iPhoto at this price, they have done something which has needed to be done for a while… Shown people you do not have to pay the extortionate prices that companies have been charging for similar products on iOS and Mac.
- If you take photos on your iPhone, and want to edit them on the go, it means that you do not have to pull a heavy laptop out to edit, it means that you can just pull out your sleek little iPad.
- iPhoto Mobile!!..oh, and there is a new iPad (sathyasekar.wordpress.com)
- ‘Hack’ allows first-gen iPad owners to install iPhoto (hands-on video) (theverge.com)
- iPhoto For iPad Is Better Than iPhoto For Mac (cultofmac.com)
So, the Samsung Galaxy S III is due to be released in the first half of this year. The new smart phone was expected by some to have been “released at last weeks’ Mobile World Congress”1, but they have delayed this for now. The new handset is due to deliver some jaw dropping features which I’m sure the company hopes will be a killer to the iPhone:
- Quad Core Processor.
- 1080p Resolution.
- 2GB Ram
- Android 4.0
(Thank You to OwenKnowsTech on YouTube for this video)
1- Samsung Galaxy S III ‘to launch in April’ – Telegraph. 2012. Samsung Galaxy S III ‘to launch in April’ – Telegraph. [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/samsung/9119865/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-to-launch-in-April.html. [Accessed 09 March 2012].
The new iPad (strangely not named the iPad 3) was released this week in a large scale event by Apple. The main features of the new device are:
- Retina Display (Better screen quality than a 1080p TV Display)
- HD Video recording
- 5MP Camera
- New A5X chip
But what does this mean to a normal human being (if there is such a thing)? Well basically, it means that the screen will be amazing quality, and that the camera is considerably better than that of the first iPad.
(Thank you to Lemar Wilson [wilsontech1] for this video)