The Best Way To Protect Your Macbook Pro – Speck Satin Case
A few months ago I purchased a black Satin Case for my Macbook from the Apple Online Store. Since buying it, it has proven to be very useful and to protect the computer wonderfully.
Apples shipping service for standard delivery was truly excellent. It was dispatched within 24 hours and arrived a mere two days later. It arrived in perfect condition. So, I would fully suggest that people offer their products from Apple. Now, on with the hardware review
Whats Good About The Case?…
- The case fits the Macbook perfectly and locks on so well that there is no chance of it falling off.
- It looks very nice. There is nothing that stands out on it other than the artistic logo.
- It is very tough. I dropped the Macbook with it on and there was no damage caused at all.
- It does not Get in the way of any of the ports, your cables, or gadgets.
Whats Bad About The Case?…
- Any grease or finger prints actually stand out worse on this than on an unprotected Macbook.
- Whilst not especially heavy, it does add considerable bulk to the laptop, which can be annoying.
- You can only see the Apple logo faintly.
Summary & MedmondTech Rating…
Overall, I would definitely recommend this case to anybody owning a Macbook or Macbook Pro (and there is also a macbook air version). It is a a sturdy design, and does not look out of place on any of the Mac products.
MedmondTech Rating – 6 out of 10
- Craigslist Missed Connection -To people without MacBook Pros (kissied.wordpress.com)
- MacBook Pro WiFi issues being ignored by Apple – TNW Apple (chimac.net)
- Apple wants its 3G MacBook Pro prototype back (tidb.wordpress.com)