The Best Android Game To Travel With – Air Control
(©Androidfreeware.net & ©Air Conrol)
What Is Air Control?
The aim of the game is to land safely the three different form of aircraft in the game, which are;
- Large Passenger Jets – These are the largest and fastest
- Small Passenger Turbo Props – These are the medium speed and size aircraft
- Helicopters – These annoying little blighters are small but extremely slow
What’s So Great About It?
On paper, this simple (in design) game looks really boring! I downloaded it as something to muck about with before a Job interview, and have been playing it ever since. There is a massively addictive quality to this game, once you have picked it up you will struggle to put it down again!
Im not in anyway saying that this game is BETTER than other classics such as Angry Birds, I am merely saying that it is the most addictive!
Are There Any Extra Costs?
Yes, Im not gonna lie, there are. This is the massive downfall with this game! I hate games that appear free but have hidden charges, but in this case they are worth the money.
If you pay for the ‘premium’ version if this game, you get a lot of new and more interesting maps. You can however survive without upgrading, as you get two of the best for free anyway.
Whats The Verdict?
Maybe not quite the best Android Game in the world, but certainly one of the best!
MedmondTech Rating – 7/10
What Do You Think?
- Leave A Comment Below
- @medmond0 – Twitter
- email@example.com – My Personal Blog
- 5 addictive games for android (thetechblg.wordpress.com)
- Foursquare for Android gets a small update (intomobile.com)
- Get (the real) Tetris on your Android phone for the cool price of ‘free’ (games.com)
- Dropwords (for Android) (apparichith.wordpress.com)
- Frogger For iPhone / iPad and Android (apparichith.wordpress.com)