Todays Tech News – Wednesday 31st August 2011
- Toshiba AT100 tablet will arrive tomorrow! This is the news that the latest Android Honeycomb tablet will be hitting the UK’s shelves Tomorrow!
- The Financial Times has withdrawn its iPad app from the App Store! The financial Times has made the decision to withdraw its iPad app from the App Store following a dispute between the two companies. PaidContentUK reports that the Financial Times did not want Apple handling the data of those who subscribe via the store.
- Sony Reveals Personal 3D Viewer! Sony, has today launched its personal 3D viewer. This will be, what looks like, a pair of glasses that will play 3D content without the need for a TV screen.
- Apple removes Financial Times app for dodging in-app subscription guidelines (9to5mac.com)
- Forrester: Mobile App Internet Recasts The Software And Services Landscape (techie-buzz.com)
- Firefox to finally hit Android Honeycomb tablets (slashgear.com)
- Financial Times app pulled from App Store (slashgear.com)