Multi Touch Gestures
A lot of people seem to be adverse to the concept of Multi-Touch gestures. They are now a widely supported concept in the Technology Industry, and can be seen in many Desktop and Mobile Operating Systems.
My personal opinion of Multi-Tuch has changed recently. When I first adopted the Mac Operating system at the beginning of this year I considered them to be a worthless addition to my computer. Now, a few months on, I consider them to be some of the most helpful additions to my computer. I love how they actually do manage to speed up how I navigate my computer, and I am now finding the same thing on my Mobile Device.
I feel as if a lot of the ‘hate’ is coming from people who do not quite understand what they are. It seems that a lot of Windows users do not like them because they are not widely supported on Windows PCs. To me this is no excuse to dislike something. Ignorance is not a reason for dislike. Is it?
Let me know your opinions… email@example.com
- Hands-on review: Microsoft Touch Mouse (zdnet.com)
- Perceptive Pixel unveils an 82-inch multi-touch LCD, TV news anchors overcome by giddy hands (engadget.com)
- Baffling inconsistencies in OS X Lion Multi-Touch (tuaw.com)
- New MultiTouch 21.5 – 27 Inch Overlay Debuts on CES to Revolutionize Mainstream PC Monitors (prweb.com)
- Touch International and NUITEQ Partner to Promote Multi-Touch Technology (prweb.com)