Technology Causes Insomnia
I have been pondering a question asked to me a few days a go;
“Do you think technology is a cause of insomnia?”
My answer would be a resounding yes. I have experienced periods of insomnia in recent years, and I can say with great certainty that it is due to my inability to switch the tech off. I find that i experience the effects of insomnia during times when I had found myself using technology more than I usually would do (I.e. during time off work and when i am writing my blog posts for the month).
I would be interested to hear what you think to this… so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment (I will read it, but I won’t publish it).
- Do You Have Chronic Insomnia? (fitsugar.com)
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Insomnia (everydayhealth.com)
- Coping With Insomnia (everydayhealth.com)
- Insomnia (communitiesacupuncturists.wordpress.com)
- Is insomnia normal? (zocdoc.com)
- Insomnia; Practical Guides to Follow (hyattractions.wordpress.com)